Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Break!

Well, it was Nolans Spring Break anyway. The rest of us got to work, but we still had a little fun.

Monday-I got to work, while Nolan played all day with his great-grandfather and his wife....aka, Pappy and Pat. This was also Mimi and Pops 35th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary!

Tuesday-I got to work again! After work, Nolan and I went to Mimi and Pops house to see his cousins, Molly and Ally, and Aunt Em. Pops heated the pool for us and we went swimming for the first time this year. Nolan loves splashing the water! He loved every moment except getting out! (oh and Nolan doesn't normally wear a hat with pink stripes...he had to borrow his cousins)

Wednesday-Nolan got to go see the doctor and get his 15 month shots. Always exciting! Not! That is the worst....holding your child down as they look at you with enormous tears rolling down their cheeks and a face that says "Mommy why are you doing this to me?" Anyways, that evening we (erik, myself, emily and geoff) took Eriks parents out to eat at Eddie V's for their anniversary. The food was sooo tasty! If you ever go, you have to save room for the Banana's Foster. Its the best dessert ever! Thursday - We relaxed! Nolan helped me with laundry, as always! We spent a lot of time outside. We have a new net on our pool to help keep Nolans safe...anyways, he thought it would be funny to throw his soccer ball on it and let mommy fetch it. It was funny, but not at the time!Here is a pic of the pool with the net...just imagine the ball out in the middle. Thursday was also my brother, Chris', birthday. Happy Birthday Chris! (sorry chris, I can't find a pic of you right now, although I could have used the one from Christmas with the bow on your head, but I decided not to...:-))
Friday - I got to work again, because a co-worker was on vacation. Nolan played with Mimi all day. That night we went out to eat for Chris' birthday at Texas Roadhouse. It was really good food too.

I love that Spring is in the air, although with Spring comes allergies. Nolan started coughing worse last night and his nose is running like a faucet. Hopefully, it is just allergies and not another round of sickness.

2 comments:

Jenny Seymore said...

Fingers crossed that it's just allergies. Sounds like you and your boys had a good visit with Emily & the girls! Wouldn't you LOVE to revert back to the highschool/college days just for the time off for holidays/breaks? Give me those and I'd be a happy girl!!

Emily said...

I wish Nolan could have taken a pic of you getting that ball of the net...that would be great:)