Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
10 Things I am Thankful for today:
1. My Salvation in Jesus Christ
2. My precious baby, Nolan
3. My wonderful husband, Erik
4. Our Family who bends over backwards for us.
5. Our Friends who are always so supportive
6. Our Home
7. Our Jobs
8. Turkey, Dressing, and chocolate pie :-)
9. UT football to keep Erik entertained (Hook'em)
10. Waxahachie...there is no place like home!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Ally playing "dress-up"!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our Little Monkey!
Weeeeee!!! I'm swinging like a real monkey!
Maci, Reid, Nolan, Michael, and Maryn go Trick-or-Treating together.
Michael and Maryn are two peas and a pod(s).
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Nolans cousins, Molly (right) and Ally (left) had lots of fun at the parade too!
Like I said, I went to visit Nolans newest little friends, Michael and Maryn. They are 10 days old in this pic. Michael is protecting his sisters eyes from the flash in this picture.
I went with some friends to see the twins. From left to right, myself, Jodi (who had twins 3 weeks ago, Gretta (the mommy of Michael and Maryn), and Emily (my sister-in-law). It was fun sharing mommy stories!
Last, but not least, was little Macis 2nd birthday party out at the farm. Nolan had lots of fun and even managed to get a few kisses from Maci. He liked that!