Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Nolan!

Nolan's 1st Birthday was on Friday. I can't believe the little guy has been here a year! He is just full of life and so precious!!
We had Nolan's 1st Birthday party on Saturday. It was a Winter One-derland! It was great! We had lots of family and friends over to help celebrate!


BIRTHDAY BOY!



Winter One-derland Birthday Cake
"I do not like this thing on my head and I am about to tell everyone!"
Singing "Happy Birthday"


Opening gifts... " I love this paper!"

Some of Nolan's favorite gifts!
Disney stock...he will appreciate that later!
Firetruck #1 (for inside use only)
Firetruck #2 (motorized outdoor vehicle)

1 comment:

Mary said...

This is just too fun--I just found your blog through Emily's...Nolan is 1? Oh my I remember when my mom said she saw you pregnant and if I remember correctly, she said to me, "She looks A LOT better than YOU do Mary!" Charlie turned one Nov. 28th so we were obviously pregnant at the exact same time. Funny. I like your blog!