Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Nolan!



I cannot believe it has been 3 years since that cold, rainy day when we welcomed our precious baby boy into this world. Its amazing the love that we instantly had for the little red head.

Nolan, you quickly became our pride and joy. Mommy and Daddy never thought we could love someone so much until we met you. You put a smile on our faces everyday. This year you have learned so much! You have learned to talk, count, your alphabet, many songs and you are even starting to write your name. You love Thomas the train and Buzz Lightyear. You love to watch movies and play with friends! Most importantly, this year you became a big brother. Nolan, you are the best big brother! Knox just laughs watching you run around in circles. You are such a blessing to all of us. I always tell people that God made you just for me because you love to hug me and make me feel good. You are the sweetest boy ever! (I'm glad Knox is learning from the best!) I can't wait to see what next year holds for us. We love you with all our hearts! Happy 3rd Birthday, baby! Love, Mommy and Daddy

No comments: