Friday, April 10, 2009

First Time Mom Mistake

Nolan had an easter egg hunt yesterday at MDO. Yes, I knew that they were having it...but I didn't think about the fact that he needed an easter basket. I get there and all the other kids have the cutest baskets and the teacher was so nice and said "I can just make Nolan a basket". I was like "no, I will be back".
Heres the deal...I knew that he would need an easter basket this year, so I had a great thought. I loved the personalized baskets at potterybarnkids. So I just thought I would wait until they went on sale the week before and buy it then. I didn't even think about the possibility that they would be sold out! They were! So instead....

I went to Target and found Nolan the perfect basket. I just knew he would like it....it was an Elmo basket! He did! He loves it and loves Easter egg hunting! Can't wait to see what he does this weekend.

By-the-way, my house is not usually this messy. I was folding laundry in Nolans playroom.

No comments: